The evaluation version is not completely functional, and the parts which are
left out are included when you purchase the full version. You are encouraged
to give this evaluation version to anybody if you do not change, or remove
anything from the package.
The full version differs from the evaluation version in the following respects:
- supports disk images in Pentagon/Scorpion mode,
- emulates the Didaktik Kompakt 128K computer,
- emulates the Beta 128 interface with 4 disk drives,
- emulates the +D interface with 2 disk drives,
- emulates the D80 interface with 2 disk drives,
- emulates the ZX Printer,
- reads poke instructions from .POK and .TZX files,
- loads from and saves to .VOC files,
- writes screen dumps to .XPM files,
- writes audio files to .PSG or .WAV files,
- supports full screen mode,
- built-in VNC server for multiplayer games,
- redirects Spectrum's printer output to file or command (pipe) and
- many more.
If you purchase, you get the fully working version, and the following
Converts a .TAP file into a .VOC sound sample file, to write to tape,
or to load into the emulator.
Converts a .TAP file into a .TZX file to load into the emulator.
Converts a .TZX file into a .TAP file to load into the emulator.
Displays informations on a .TZX file including block types, flow
control and messages etc.
Creates empty .TRD disk images.
Expands shortened .TRD disk images to their full size.
Copies Hobeta files to .TRD disk images.
Extracts Hobeta files from .TRD disk images.
Copies Hobeta files to .SCL files.
Extracts Hobeta files from .SCL files.
Converts .TRD disk images into .SCL files.
You will also receive the complete source of the emulator and the above
utilities via Email, and you will be kept informed about future updates.
You can purchase online in
French, and pay by credit card (Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard, American
Express, Diners Club), wire transfer, check or cash. The registration fee is
EUR 25.00, USD 30.00.